About Me

My photo
"I can't help it, if I wanted to. I can't help myself, even if I could . . ." . . . but, I'm a 'Michael-holic' to the very core ;-) ! Miss him more, everyday.

I Can't help it, but...

...I think about Michael all day, every day.

Listening to his music...
Playing a certain song over & over & over, again...
Watching videos...
Hanging out in my favorite forums...
Keeping up w/latest news...
Praying for his Mom, his kids, Janet...
It keeps him close to my heart...

It's like catching up w/a long-lost friend - my friend, the friend I never met, but miss sooo very much.

Why is that?

Black child with one white glove that glows

Black child with one white glove that glows
...via www.mj-777.com (Oct 23rd)

I Look to You - Whitney Houston

...is this a cry for help...did we miss it, again...? As I lay me down Heaven hear me now I’m lost without a cause After giving it my all Winter storms have come And darkened my sun After all that I’ve been through Who on earth can I turn to?

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The most important timeline for me STOPS @ where 911 was called. PERIOD.

What a Stranger!THIS is what happens when you don't write down in your own words what you saw, heard & did in a hectic/chaotic situation.

I believe they (the witnesses) were given copies of their pre-lim statements because, Alvarez said he looked over his two weeks ago.  Two weeks, ago? Whatever.

Anyway, with that said, THIS is exactly what the Defense wants.  They want the jury (us/public) bogged down trying to make sense of (IMHO) irrelevant details.

The most important timeline for me STOPS @ where 911 was called.  PERIOD.

In the Defense's opening statement, Chernoff stated that their goal was to show that Michael Jackson self-administered (ingested/injected) the FATAL DOSE of Propofol, himself - NOT who took Michael off the bed & put him on the floor.

Does it matter?  Why?  During the 911 call, it's CLEARLY stated that MJ was ON THE BED.

The  EMTs stated Michael was already gone for @ LEAST 20 minutes before they even got there.  THAT has nothing to do w/whether Michael was on the bed or on the floor.  He was already gone.

The bottom line for me is this:  Murray orchestrated the situation & provided the drugs that killed Michael.

Michael told Murray he knew about this drug & that other doctors had given him this drug to put him to “sleep.”

  • Murray agreed to continue giving Michael Propofol.
  • Murray ordered this drug.
  • Murray setup the I.V.
  • Murray attached the bag.
  • Murray setup the port.
  • Murray inserted the needle.
  • Murray spiked the vial top.
  • Murray’s prints are on the 100ml vial.
  • Murray started the drip.
  • Murray WALKED AWAY.

Why are people concerned w/what Alvarez was doing for six minutes?

I have a better question:  What was Murray doing from 10:40am - 11:51am?

  • OH!  That’s right, he was on the phone!
  • Or should I say phone(S)??!

So, Michael gave himself the fatal dose, huh??!

Well, the opportunity for this fantasy situation, to “possibly,” occur should not have been present.

Murray left the side of an anesthetized patient.

Excuse me?  He did WHAT??!

Any anesthesiologist will tell you that should never happen.  EVER.

Oh, that’s right, Murray isn’t an anesthesiologist.

He’s not a sleep specialist, either.

Murray should have STAYED IN HIS LANE.

His lane is cardiology.  His cardiology patients are the ones singing his praises.

Let’s hear from his patients w/insomnia.

Let’s hear from the patients who hired him as their anesthetist for major surgery.

This doctor orchestrated the situation, ordered the drug, provided the drug & setup the intravenous delivery of the drug that killed Michael.

FATAL dose- Murray or Michael?  The problem w/either of these scenarios is, Murray shouldn’t have been giving Michael ANY DOSE @ all!

Besides not calling 911 - after he found Michael unresponsive (dead); from what’s listed above, pull out one thing he did right!

No comments:

Post a Comment