About Me

My photo
"I can't help it, if I wanted to. I can't help myself, even if I could . . ." . . . but, I'm a 'Michael-holic' to the very core ;-) ! Miss him more, everyday.

I Can't help it, but...

...I think about Michael all day, every day.

Listening to his music...
Playing a certain song over & over & over, again...
Watching videos...
Hanging out in my favorite forums...
Keeping up w/latest news...
Praying for his Mom, his kids, Janet...
It keeps him close to my heart...

It's like catching up w/a long-lost friend - my friend, the friend I never met, but miss sooo very much.

Why is that?

Black child with one white glove that glows

Black child with one white glove that glows
...via www.mj-777.com (Oct 23rd)

I Look to You - Whitney Houston

...is this a cry for help...did we miss it, again...? As I lay me down Heaven hear me now I’m lost without a cause After giving it my all Winter storms have come And darkened my sun After all that I’ve been through Who on earth can I turn to?

Monday, October 17, 2011

King of Pop: Harry Belafonte talks Michael Jackson on 'Piers Morgan Tonight'

King of Pop: Harry Belafonte talks Michael Jackson on 'Piers Morgan Tonight'

In this short clip, Mr. Belafonte says a LOT!
1) the manipulation & the exploitation
2) having someone you can TRUST; someone to show you a brighter side of things
3) a support system/intervention
4) personal responsibility
MJ was sooo trusting...too trusting. Too many times he simply trusted the wrong people. People who meant him no good will (hidden motives...)

My doggie is verrrrry playful. When out for a walk, he'll see another dog & wanna run over to play.
Never mind the other dog is growling, barking like crazy & lunging...my dog still wants to sniff & play.
I have to tell him, "...that creature may look like you & walk on all fours, but he is NOT trying to be your friend! IF he gets hold of you, he will TEAR YOU TO SHREDS!"

I think he gets it, cause he'll stop & stand there, ears pointing straight up, tongue hanging out, looking back & forth @ me & the other dog - as if to say, "Gee! What's wrong w/him? He don't wanna play?" LOL!

"No Boo, he don't wanna play; @ least not in a fair fashion, anyway."

No comments:

Post a Comment