About Me

My photo
"I can't help it, if I wanted to. I can't help myself, even if I could . . ." . . . but, I'm a 'Michael-holic' to the very core ;-) ! Miss him more, everyday.

I Can't help it, but...

...I think about Michael all day, every day.

Listening to his music...
Playing a certain song over & over & over, again...
Watching videos...
Hanging out in my favorite forums...
Keeping up w/latest news...
Praying for his Mom, his kids, Janet...
It keeps him close to my heart...

It's like catching up w/a long-lost friend - my friend, the friend I never met, but miss sooo very much.

Why is that?

Black child with one white glove that glows

Black child with one white glove that glows
...via www.mj-777.com (Oct 23rd)

I Look to You - Whitney Houston

...is this a cry for help...did we miss it, again...? As I lay me down Heaven hear me now I’m lost without a cause After giving it my all Winter storms have come And darkened my sun After all that I’ve been through Who on earth can I turn to?

Saturday, September 24, 2011

My goodness, where do I begin...


by An Marie on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 10:15pm

There are sooo many things running thru my mind regarding this trial, until my head is 
spinning!

I'm writing in no particular order. I'm simply thinking... 

§         What is propofol?
§         An anesthetic used in surgeries to render patients unconscious. Therefore, for what it is - it ISN'T a prescription drug, it ISN'T a narcotic, so it’s not addictive & it certainly ISN'T a cure/treatment for insomnia.
§         Wanting to include Michael's past addiction to prescription pain meds is lame. Thank you Judge Pastor for ruling it out as irrelevant, since a prescription drug didn't kill Michael; pain meds didn't kill Michael - it was "propofol intoxication."
§         The Defense & the media refuse to make this distinction regarding this drug.  Propofol is not a narcotic!  It's NOT addictive!  Propofol is not a PRESCRIPTION DRUG!!! You can't buy this stuff over the counter!  Make the dang distinction! Everything found in Michael's system, was everything Murray claimed to have given him. EVERYTHING.
§         The Defense wants to claim Michael drank it, which would explain "why" it was found in his stomach.  Well, it was also found in his eyes.  If the Defense thinks it can explain away one area of the body where this drug 'should not have been,' then they'll need to explain them ALL away.  Would they dare claim Michael used the propofol as eye drops?
§         If Michael could have 'drank' this stuff & achieve the desired result, which was sleep, then Murray wasn't needed.  He was a waste of money, especially @ the tune of $150,000.00 a month.
§         Had this trial been delayed, the potential jury pool would have had even more exposure to whatever information (correct/incorrect; biased/unbiased; lies or truth) & excrement the media would have put out there for consumption.
§         This was a ploy to push things as far back as possible, in order to tie the hands of the court & FORCE them to lock up the jurors. The arrogance of this man is beyond words...
§         Murray wanted to hog-tie others (literally, jail them), yet he posted bond (to be FREE). He’s allowed to go home every night & sleep in his own bed, frequent bars & coffee shops, visit Disneyland, shop @ the mall, eat whatever food he chooses, visit whatever restaurant he wants, watch whatever television program or listen to whatever radio station he chooses...is he forfeiting HIS freedom during HIS trial?
§         This spin story that he didn't know Mike was addicted to drugs is lame, because the autopsy report didn't indicate an addition to anything.  Mike was described as a healthy 50-year old male w/healthy organs.  A healthy organ in an addict is an oxymoron.
§         Weaning MJ off propofol...again, this drug isn't addictive.  WHY were so many bottles of this anesthetic ordered if this was the situation?  I believe Murray got the "big-head," thinking if he could knockout Michael Jackson, he could offer his "new service" to others L & make a lil side ch-change.  These bottles were for Michael & other unsuspecting insomniacs.  Heaven help us!
§         Murray's excuse that other doctors gave Mike this drug, is irrelevant.  Michael didn't die on their watch, he died on Murray's.
§         Murray wants to claim Michael gave this drug to himself; that he woke up & out of desperation injected himself & overdosed.  The problem w/that is:

1)      Had Murray performed the "job" for which he was hired (but not professionally qualified), Michael should not have come out from under the anesthesia until Murray brought him out;

2)      IF Michael had awakened, Murray should have known - in other words, his A$$ should have been in the room;

3)      He claims he left Michael for only two minutes, well a brain deprived of oxygen for two minutes leads to brain damage;

4)      Murray left the room of an unconscious patient to make a private phone call…why?  Michael wouldn’t have been able to overhear his conversation; QUESTION: Was there someone else in the room who would have overheard Murray’s “private” conversation?  IS THAT WHY HE LEFT THE ROOM? After doing his part in preparing/setting up the circumstances for this "mysterious someone else" to kill Miss Katherine's son - he then, had to leave the room so as NOT to be a witness??!  Murray’s defense is, either Michael gave himself the overdose or someone else did.  (I hate to say it, but it sounds like a possible conspiracy, of which Murray still played the lead part.  Arrrggghhh!)

5)      The opportunity for either of these scenarios to take place should not have been present;

6)      The drip Murray used wasn't even appropriate - he used a "make-shift" drip instead of a metered pump; one can’t even make the argument that the pump wasn’t calibrated properly & place the blame on the manufacturer.

7)      Murray is nothing but a legalized drug-pusher w/a medical license.  Drug dealers go to jail everyday for supplying & selling their drug of choice.
  • YES, we each have a personal responsibility when it comes to our health, but we expect to be able to "trust" our doctors.
  • I doctor shop all the time.  I’m on General Practitioner number five.  At my age, I want someone who understands my menopausal symptoms ;-) & not chalk ALL my aches & pains up to my getting “OLD!”
  •  I’m on dermatologist number four.  #4 listened when I told her what worked for me, previously…she put me on the same regime & now, she’s a keeper.
  • Right now, I’m on orthopedic surgeon number three.  With my ankle (I broke it a few years, ago), I want someone who won't treat me as if I have one foot in the grave & should simply settle for the aches & pains, due to my age.... I will always “shop” for doctors who have my best interest @ heart; doctors who say they CAN & WILL help me.  If I tell you what my issues are & you say you can help, I’m going to trust you to do just that.  If I tell you what has worked for me in the past & you decide to roll w/that, I’m going to trust you to know what you’re doing, suggest something better, or something that works just as well.  Am I wrong?
  • Murray's cardiac patients sing his praises.  Well, he did what a cardiac surgeon was supposed to do - take care of the heart. During surgeries, no one can convince me Murray worked double-duty: Heart Surgery AND administering anesthesia to his patients to keep them under!  Don't even split your lip to suggest it!
  • I'd like to hear from his patients suffering from insomnia...OH!  That's right!  He shouldn't be treating insomniacs, that's NOT his area of expertise.
  • Murray veered out of his lane.  Period.
Murray thinks because others gave Mike the drug that made it okay for him to give Mike this drug, too.  Well, it wasn't okay.  In my opinion, I believe Michael asked Murray if he knew of anesthesiologist who would help him.  What does Murray do? He CONVINCES Mike he can provide this "sleep service" to him, & that another doctor wouldn't be needed (...more $$ for Murray).  Remember, Mike asked the nurse to "find him an anesthesiologist" who would put him to sleep @ night & wake him up in the morning.  When she said, no - he asked her if SHE would do it.  Again, she said no.  The nurse was more honorable than all of them!  Don't forget, Mike asked for an ANESTHESIOLOGIST. He asked for one.  That tells me he knew what kind of doctor was best qualified, certified, trained & legally authorized to administer propofol.  Murray was none of these things.  Yes, an anesthesiologist is an M.D.  They train to do one thing & one thing, only.  That is a huge responsibility, all by itself.  They don't need to do anything else.
  • Murray refuses to accept responsibility for administering this drug to Michael.  "I’ve done nothing wrong."  Hell, yes you did! Even accidents have repercussions & consequences.  Murray should have been charged w/gross negligence; a lack of regard for human life, so much more…  For this man to continually whine about 'not doing anything wrong,' is just grating against my skin.  Just because Sally Blue jumped off the bridge, doesn't mean Murray should have jumped, too!
  •  Michael - someone's Son, Brother, Father, Uncle, Cousin, Friend, Ex-husband & Benefactor - is no longer on this earth because of Murray's actions (& lack of proper action).
Murray, you were wrong.  Period.



No comments:

Post a Comment