About Me

My photo
"I can't help it, if I wanted to. I can't help myself, even if I could . . ." . . . but, I'm a 'Michael-holic' to the very core ;-) ! Miss him more, everyday.

I Can't help it, but...

...I think about Michael all day, every day.

Listening to his music...
Playing a certain song over & over & over, again...
Watching videos...
Hanging out in my favorite forums...
Keeping up w/latest news...
Praying for his Mom, his kids, Janet...
It keeps him close to my heart...

It's like catching up w/a long-lost friend - my friend, the friend I never met, but miss sooo very much.

Why is that?

Black child with one white glove that glows

Black child with one white glove that glows
...via www.mj-777.com (Oct 23rd)

I Look to You - Whitney Houston

...is this a cry for help...did we miss it, again...? As I lay me down Heaven hear me now I’m lost without a cause After giving it my all Winter storms have come And darkened my sun After all that I’ve been through Who on earth can I turn to?

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Surveillance Footage 'Deleted' - Contactmusic News

Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Surveillance Footage 'Deleted' - Contactmusic News
LuvofMJ  ( 3)


. . . hmmm, who gives a "rat's pa-tootie" about the surveillance video? A timeline as to what Murray was doing (... & what was going on) has already been established. ALL the drugs found in Michael's system, Murray has already admitted giving him. Murray's lawyers are playing semantics: "Murray didn't give Michael anything that should have killed him." Nooo, not if administered properly & under the intended circumstances by a licensed professional, trained & certified to do so. Does that describe Murray? No it doesn't. He's NOT an anesthesiologist - licensed, certified or trained! He administered this drug outside of its intended realm of usage; he failed to call 911 in a timely manner; he performed one-handed CPR; he performed CPR on a bed; he failed to monitor his patient w/the proper equipment; he left the room where his patient was; he was distracted by sending personal text messages; he was on the phone holding personal conversations instead of devoting his attention to his patient; he withheld information from the paramedics when they arrived; he lied about weaning Mike off of the drug (he had already ordered hundreds of vials of Propofol - had some of them sent to his girlfriend's place)....DAMN! Who needs surveillance tapes??!

I live in Georgia. Do I need to move to CA & prosecute this case??!

No comments:

Post a Comment