About Me

My photo
"I can't help it, if I wanted to. I can't help myself, even if I could . . ." . . . but, I'm a 'Michael-holic' to the very core ;-) ! Miss him more, everyday.

I Can't help it, but...

...I think about Michael all day, every day.

Listening to his music...
Playing a certain song over & over & over, again...
Watching videos...
Hanging out in my favorite forums...
Keeping up w/latest news...
Praying for his Mom, his kids, Janet...
It keeps him close to my heart...

It's like catching up w/a long-lost friend - my friend, the friend I never met, but miss sooo very much.

Why is that?

Black child with one white glove that glows

Black child with one white glove that glows
...via www.mj-777.com (Oct 23rd)

I Look to You - Whitney Houston

...is this a cry for help...did we miss it, again...? As I lay me down Heaven hear me now I’m lost without a cause After giving it my all Winter storms have come And darkened my sun After all that I’ve been through Who on earth can I turn to?

Friday, January 7, 2011

Jackson dead before paramedics arrived, court told (Yahoo news article)

My Yahoo response to Headhunter's ignorant & insensitive comment...

"...what other drugs had he been involved with ?" Well, gee - let's go back & read the autopsy report. Let's read what traces of drugs were found in his blood stream & organs. Speaking of organs, let's also read how damaged his organs were . . . " MJ wasn't no Lindsey Lohan. His time in rehab (to help him kick his addiction to prescription meds) was successful. Michael's death was the result of receiving "hollywood healthcare" by a star-struck, money-hungry, incompetent, enabling, "alleged medical professional" - who, scarily, is licensed to perform heart surgery, but doesn't know how to perform CPR.

I, too, know what an addict looks like.
Mike wasn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment