About Me

My photo
"I can't help it, if I wanted to. I can't help myself, even if I could . . ." . . . but, I'm a 'Michael-holic' to the very core ;-) ! Miss him more, everyday.

I Can't help it, but...

...I think about Michael all day, every day.

Listening to his music...
Playing a certain song over & over & over, again...
Watching videos...
Hanging out in my favorite forums...
Keeping up w/latest news...
Praying for his Mom, his kids, Janet...
It keeps him close to my heart...

It's like catching up w/a long-lost friend - my friend, the friend I never met, but miss sooo very much.

Why is that?

Black child with one white glove that glows

Black child with one white glove that glows
...via www.mj-777.com (Oct 23rd)

I Look to You - Whitney Houston

...is this a cry for help...did we miss it, again...? As I lay me down Heaven hear me now I’m lost without a cause After giving it my all Winter storms have come And darkened my sun After all that I’ve been through Who on earth can I turn to?

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Song Facts: The Girl is Mine (Paul McCartney & the Beatles Catalog)

... my posting from the above website ...
FACT vs. RUMOR
Here's a link that breaks it all down:
http://www.pophistorydig.com/?tag=beatles-song-catalog-history.

There was no bidding war. Michael had his lawyers approach Paul, FIRST. Never mind, Paul had already been approached earlier by the owners, themselves, but he said the price was too "steep." Once he found out Michael was interested, he "CHANGED HIS MIND."

Hmmm ... Paul has two-faces: He has been paying someone else his entire life, & never had a problem w/it until Michael got involved. Never mind, it was on Paul's advice that Michael ventured into this area, in the first place. Now, how would Paul know that, THAT is a great way to make money? OH YEAH! That's right! Someone is PAYING HIM, every time they sing one of their own songs. As a matter-of-fact, a "whole lotta someones." Hmmm, your attitude is very interesting, Paul . . . THAT is what's disgusting. Paul needs to get over himself.
He had his chance & he had the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment